- Home /
- Did you know? /
- Involvement in the community
Involvement in the community
Giving back to our community
The leaders and staff of BOURASSA BOYER are deeply committed to giving back to the community by providing support to humanitarian, social, entrepreneurial, cultural, educational and other causes with their personal involvement or participation in fundraising activities. Our firm is proud to provide the expertise of our employees who contribute personally or professionally to various causes.
Furthermore, we are pleased to have supported and/or continue to support the following organizations:
Organizations with health care mandates
- The Vaudreuil-Soulanges Palliative Care Residence Foundation
- Let’s Bond for Mental Illness
- CHU Sainte-Justine Foundation
Organizations with social or humanitarian mandates
- Centre d’action bénévole L’Actuel
- La Fondation Un Noël pour tous
- La Fondation des enfants de Vaudreuil-Soulanges
- Les Amis d’Éliane
- The Notre-Dame-De-Fatima Centre
- Diocese of Salaberry-De-Valleyfield
Organizations with cultural or educational mandates
BOURASSA BOYER has been quite involved with the Vaudreuil-Soulanges Palliative Care Residence Foundation from its beginnings. One year before launching its activities, Mr. Jean-Marie Bourassa, a co-founder of BOURASSA BOYER, accepted to be the Honorary President of the Grand Happening of the Foundation Event to raise the necessary funds to operate the palliative care residence. Under his presidency, that evening’s event raised more than $700,000.
This annual « Happening » has become the main fundraising event of the Foundation and is now very popular with businesses and people in the region who want to show continued support for this most appreciated cause.
In 2012, our firm made a 5-year financial commitment to the Foundation and became a major donor. We sponsored the « Bourassa Boyer Walk » for the benefit of the Foundation from 2013 to 2017. Mr Bourassa enthusiastically agreed to be the co-chair of the Foundation from 2012 to 2015 and its chair in 2015 and 2016. Mr Bourassa’s dynamism has undoubtedly contributed to the fundraising success of the Foundation over the years.
BOURASSA BOYER is proud to have contributed to the various fundraising activities of the Foundation, the mission of which is: In a natural, calm and peaceful environment and a professional and warm ambiance, the Vaudreuil-Soulanges Palliative Care Residence Foundation offers free end-of-life palliative care to people, as well as counselling to their loved ones.
The leaders and professionals of BOURASSA BOYER have also been involved over the years with the following entrepreneurial organizations:
- The Chambre de Commerce et d’Industries de Vaudreuil-Soulanges (CCIVS)
- The Association des gens d’affaires de l’Ile Perrot (AGAIP)
- The Réseau des femmes d’affaires du Québec (RFAQ)
- The Groupe Les Entre Eux Preneurs
- The Osmose Association of which BOURASSA BOYER is a significant sponsor. The main mission is to engender the emergence of an open, collaborative and engaged leadership with young professionals and entrepreneurs aged between 18 and 39.
- The Association des professionnels de la construction et de l’habitation du Québec (APCHQ), at both provincial and local (Montérégie-Suroît) levels.
- The Club des Jeunes Initiés Vaudreuil-Soulanges