- Home /
- Our services /
- Tax Services
For Companies & Individuals
Our team of experienced and creative tax experts is comprised of jurists, Chartered Professional Accountants and lawyers, each of whom has a Master’s degree in taxation. These professionals offer a wide range of advisory services to individuals, businesses, trusts and various organizations.
Our experts, fully up-to-speed on ever-changing tax laws, can easily represent you before the authorities in a tax dispute or design custom-made tax plans to overcome tax challenges at the provincial, federal or (with a highly qualified partner in our network) international level. Our tax team can also help develop strategies to overcome the challenges brought on by increasingly complex legislative, regulatory and business frameworks.
Our tax team offers a wide range of services for individuals and businesses such as:
- Corporate reorganization;
- Planning and negotiation for merger, acquisition and sale of businesses;
- Business liquidation;
- Estate freezes;
- Business succession and transfers;
- Family trusts;
- Asset protection trusts;
- Spousal trusts;
- Estate or succession planning;
- Preparation or revision of complex tax returns;
- Assistance of tax audits and representation before tax authorities;
- Settlement of disputes with tax authorities;
- Preparation of US tax returns in collaboration with partners;
- Preparation of voluntary disclosures to tax authorities;
- Consultation and dispute in matters of consumption taxes (GST/HST and QST);
- Testamentary trusts.