- Home /
- Our services /
- Business Law
Give yourself the right to succeed!
The legal services group of Bourassa Boyer Juri-Fisc inc. consists of a highly skilled team of lawyers and notaries, specialized in non-litigious matters, Business Law, Real Estate Law, Law of Security and Trust and Estate Law.
With their deep knowledge, quick thinking and sound judgement, our experts will accompany you in all the important decisions you’ll make in developing your business. You can count on them as advisors, as well as business partners.
Here is a range of services offered:
- Interpretation, negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts such as commercial leases, shared-service agreements, affiliation agreements and license agreements;
- Planning, negotiation and drafting of documents related to purchase and sale of shares or assets, a joint-venture or a merger;
- Drafting of shareholders agreements, partnership agreements, and other agreements related to governance and internal matters;
- Advice on trademarks and tradenames;
- Reorganizations, estate freezes, tax rollovers and other tax-related mandates;
- Constitution, organization and modification of corporate statutes in accordance with the Québec Business Corporations Act or the Canada Business Corporations Act;
- Drafting resolutions for the board of directors and shareholders regarding internal company affairs and governance, as well as the preparation and updating of minute books;
- Preparation of various corporate declarations and filings required by government authorities;
- Preparation of all documents related to the liquidation and dissolution of a company;
- Verification and opinions regarding the status of a company;
Law of Security
- Analyzing and drafting of business financing documents such as financing offers, loan agreements, security documentation including movable and immovable hypothecs;
- Examination and publication of securities to the Register of Personal and Movable Real Rights (RDPRM);
Commercial Real Estate Law
- Title searches;
- Drafting of offers to purchase;
- Assistance and drafting of agreements related to various real estate projects (indivision agreements, easements, leases, releases, discharges, etc.)
Trust and Estate Law (Business Clients)
- Drafting of living trusts (inter vivos trusts);
- Interpretation and drafting of testamentary trusts and mandates in case of incapacity;
- Advisors to legal representatives, trustees, liquidators during the execution of their mandates and the documentation of these important decisions.
Our clients can also count on our services for more traditional notarial mandates, such as residential real estate transactions and related financings, protection mandates, power of attorney, wills and matrimonial conventions.