CPA Auditor Position
Job: Full time
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: To be discussed
About BOURASSA BOYER
The multidisciplinary team of experts at BOURASSA BOYER leverages its entrepreneurial spirit and develops a close business relationship with its clients to accompany them in their decision-making process.
At BOURASSA BOYER, we value your skills and professional judgement. And you would really like our technologically-advanced workplace, our culture of inclusiveness and personal growth, and our leading-edge professional practices.
- Lead audit and review engagement mandates in the Greater Montreal region;
- Prepare corporate tax returns;
- Provide supervision of audit teams;
- Opportunity to take on special mandates.
Qualifications and skills
- CPA auditor designation;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an accounting firm;
- Knowledge of CaseWare and TaxPrep software (an asset);
- Bilingualism (an asset);
- Strong client relationship skills;
- Good team spirit;
- Integrity, dependable.
If you have these qualifications, we want to hear from you!
Working conditions and compensation
At BOURASSA BOYER, we believe that working on any of our service teams will help develop one’s personal and professional career skills.
We offer attractive working conditions, such as:
- Competitive salary;
- Health and wellness program;
- Collaborative workplace;
- A quality and professional work life;
- Continuous learning to upgrade skills and best practices;
- A welcoming, friendly and easy-going workplace;
- Social activities;
- Corporate discounts.
Join us, be challenged, and fulfill your ambitions!
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume by email to the attention of Mr. Pierre St-Jean, CPA, CA at email@example.com.
We are committed to employment equity. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
3323, boul. de la Gare
Vaudreuil-Dorion (Québec) J7V 8W5
Apply here and now: Application form