Job: Full time
Experience: With or without
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: To be discussed
About BOURASSA BOYER
The multidisciplinary team of experts at BOURASSA BOYER leverages its entrepreneurial spirit and develops a close business relationship with its clients to accompany them in their decision-making process.
At BOURASSA BOYER, we value your skills and professional judgement. And you would really like our technologically-advanced workplace, our culture of inclusiveness and personal growth, and our leading-edge professional practices.
- Perform legal secretarial work under the responsibility of lawyers and paralegals, including the recording, editing and revision of legal files;
- Write routine correspondence and prepare various documents using standard formats;
- Follow guidelines for opening, filing and scanning documents and archiving files;
- Assist with database management of the firm’s contracts and legal documents;
- Assist with the documentary management of the firm’s library (physical and electronic);
- Maintain electronic and physical records in a rigorous manner;
- Coordinate client meetings, follow-up and reminders and other tasks assigned by the person(s) in charge of the file.
Qualifications and skills
- Diploma of Vocational Studies in Secretarial Studies – Legal, or equivalent experience;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Mastery of the French language (oral and written);
- Bilingualism (an asset);
- Good team spirit;
- Autonomous, highly-organized and resourceful.
If you have these qualifications, we want to hear from you!
Working conditions and compensation
At BOURASSA BOYER, we believe that working on any of our service teams will help develop one’s personal and professional career skills.
We offer attractive working conditions, such as:
- Competitive salary;
- Health and wellness program;
- Collaborative workplace;
- A quality and professional work life;
- Continuous learning to upgrade skills and best practices;
- A welcoming, friendly and easy-going workplace;
- Social activities;
- Corporate discounts.
Join us, be challenged, and fulfill your ambitions!
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume by email to the attention of Mr. Pierre St-Jean, CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to employment equity. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
3323 de la Gare Boulevard
Tel : 450-424-7000