Job: Full time
Experience: Minimum 1 year
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: To be discussed
About BOURASSA BOYER
The multidisciplinary team of experts at BOURASSA BOYER leverages its entrepreneurial spirit and develops a close business relationship with its clients to accompany them in their decision-making process.
At BOURASSA BOYER, we value your skills and professional judgement. And you would really like our technologically-advanced workplace, our culture of inclusiveness and personal growth, and our leading-edge professional practices.
- Draft documents related to the incorporation, amendment of articles, merger, continuance, and dissolution of companies;
- Update corporate minute books and prepare annual resolutions, annual declarations, and other reports and filings;
- Update books and prepare annual distributions for trusts;
- Assist with files involving acquisitions, financings and corporate reorganizations, including the preparation of related documents (closing agendas, resolutions and contracts);
- Coordinate the closing of corporate transactions, arrange post-closing deposits and filings and prepare closing binders (physical and electronic);
- Assist with files involving estate planning and the establishment of trusts;
- Assist with corporate verifications and prepare related reports;
- Search public databases (such as RDPRM, land registry) and prepare related filings;
- Assist in file invoicing;
- Promptly respond to information requests from colleagues of the firm;
- Conduct jurisprudential and doctrinal research;
- Ensure all follow-ups and other tasks assigned by the lawyer(s) on each file.
Qualifications and skills
- Diploma of College Studies in Paralegal Technology or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 1 year experience;
- Relevant business law experience;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Mastery of the French language (oral and written);
- Bilingualism (an asset);
- Autonomous and resourceful.
If you have these qualifications, we want to hear from you!
Working conditions and compensation
At BOURASSA BOYER, we believe that working on any of our service teams will help develop one’s personal and professional career skills.
We offer attractive working conditions, such as:
- Competitive salary;
- Health and wellness program;
- Collaborative workplace;
- A quality and professional work life;
- Continuous learning to upgrade skills and best practices;
- A welcoming, friendly and easy-going workplace;
- Social activities;
- Corporate discounts.
Join us, be challenged, and fulfill your ambitions!
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume by email to the attention of Mr. Pierre St-Jean, CPA, CA at email@example.com.
We are committed to employment equity. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
3323, boul. de la Gare
Vaudreuil-Dorion (Québec) J7V 8W5
Apply here and now: Application form