Jurist in Business Law (lawyer or notary)
Job: Full time
Experience: Minimum 3 years
Salary: To be discussed
Start date: As soon as possible
About BOURASSA BOYER
The multidisciplinary team of experts at BOURASSA BOYER leverages its entrepreneurial spirit and develops a close business relationship with its clients to accompany them in their decision-making process.
At BOURASSA BOYER, we value your skills and professional judgement. And you would really like our technologically-advanced workplace, our culture of inclusiveness and personal growth, and our leading-edge professional practices.
- Lead commercial real estate acquisition and financing files;
- Draft commercial agreements related to the purchase and sale, the financing, the holding and the operating of commercial buildings (offers, disposals, sales, leases, servitudes etc.);
- Master the law and regulations of real estate.
Qualifications and skills
- Hold a professional designation (lawyer or notary);
- Minimum 3 years of business law and real estate experience;
- Experience in commercial real estate purchase and sale transactions;
- Good commercial contract drafting skills;
- Effectiveness, autonomous and business sense;
- Mastery of the French language (oral and written);
- Experience in corporate law (an asset);
- Strong client relationship skills;
- Strong teamwork skills;
- Integrity, dependable.
If you have these qualifications, we want to hear from you!
Working conditions and compensation
At BOURASSA BOYER, we believe that working on any of our service teams will help develop one’s personal and professional career skills.
We offer attractive working conditions, such as:
- Competitive salary;
- Health and wellness program;
- Collaborative workplace;
- A quality and professional work life;
- Continuous learning to upgrade skills and best practices;
- A welcoming, friendly and easy-going workplace;
- Social activities;
- Corporate discounts.
Join us, be challenged, and fulfill your ambitions!
If you consider yourself to be a dynamic person – ready to be challenged – with relevant training and education credentials in the above fields, we want to know about you!
We are committed to employment equity. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
3323, boul. de la Gare
Vaudreuil-Dorion (Québec) J7V 8W5
Apply here and now: Application form